POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artistic water final - IRTC WIP : Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 22:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP
From: Warp
Date: 18 Nov 2006 10:11:09
Message: <455f228d@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:
> What do you think?

  I was waiting to see if you would work more on the ship and the sky
to make them look more realistic. The water is completely superb, but
the ship and the sky are a bummer.
  I would have nominated this image for the HoF if the ship and the
sky were better.
  (Of course it's in no way up to me to decide what goes and doesn't
go there, but I would have mentioned this to the team for them to
judge.)